The Climate Change Authority (the Authority) encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website. Generally, the Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Authority. Unless expressly stated to be subject to other restrictions, all material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth coat of arms
- any logos or Commonwealth trademarks, and
- content supplied by third parties.
Use of the Authority's material under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence requires you to attribute the work (but not in any way that suggests that the Authority endorses you or your use of the work). Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the the Authority as - © Commonwealth of Australia
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Authority has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth coat of arms
Material used 'as supplied'
Provided you have not modified or transformed the material in any way, the Authority prefers the following attribution:
- Source: Climate Change Authority
If you have modified or transformed material, or derived new material, from this website, then the Authority prefers the following attribution:
- Based on Climate Change Authority data
For further information, please contact the Climate Change Authority.